By Sabina Mammadli
The embassy of Azerbaijan points some security measures to
compatriots residing and briefly staying in Ukraine.
In response to the embassy assertion, it was advisable to take
into consideration the next as a result of poor safety circumstances in
– keep away from journeys to areas of lively hostilities;
– avoid navy items and protection business
enterprises, together with different navy services which may be
– watch out whereas touring across the nation, select the
most secure attainable route;
– do not go to public locations with a big crowd of individuals, except
there’s a severe want for this;
– carry a sound id doc with you, provided that there are
checkpoints all through the nation;
– adjust to the curfew and different security necessities of the
– maintain journey paperwork prepared (Azerbaijani residents with out
legitimate paperwork can contact the embassy);
– know the obtainable shelters and in case of air raids go down
to them, but when this isn’t attainable, take cowl on the decrease
flooring of buildings, or avoid home windows and doorways, and
comply with the official details about the scenario;
– contact the embassy in case of emergency;
– keep up a correspondence with activists of Azerbaijani diaspora
organizations, wherever they’re;
– Azerbaijani residents who plan to go to Ukraine ought to postpone
their journeys till safety circumstances enhance if there is no such thing as a
severe want for such journeys.
Telephone: 044 484 69 40, 073 505 00 00, 099 408 99 43.
E-mail: [email protected].
Embassy tackle: Kyiv, st. Glubochitskaya 24. https://www.fb.com/AzEmbUkraine
Consular Part Reception Hours:
Receiving purposes – from 10:00 until 13:00.
Issuance of completed paperwork – from 15:00 until 18:00.
The reception of residents on Saturday, Sunday, and official
non-working days can be carried out when pressing measures are
required, and on the premise of prior registration.
For different data and suggestions, please comply with the
embassy’s Fb web page.
To recap, Azerbaijan had delivered to Ukraine over 1,000 tons of
important humanitarian assist because the navy battle.
Azerbaijan earlier referred to as Moscow and Kyiv for dialogue to finish
the continuing disaster in Ukraine.
Overseas Minister Jeyhun Bayramov made the remarks in an tackle
to the UN Human Rights Council assembly on March 2.
“Ongoing humanitarian disaster requires pressing measures to assist
these affected. Azerbaijan offered humanitarian help and
calls on each side to dialogue,” he stated.
The minister expressed Azerbaijan’s remorse over the scenario in
Ukraine. Bayramov famous that civilians and civilian infrastructure
should be protected, underlining that human rights should be continually
“Azerbaijan regrets that the continuing scenario in Ukraine leads
to human casualties, particularly among the many civilian inhabitants,” he
Observe us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz